Blogging Life

I'M TAKING A BLOGGING BREAK... BUT NOT FOR LONG!

01:57Unknown

   Sadly, if you've not guessed already from this post's title, I'll be taking a break from blogging for two months. But don't worry everyone, I'll be back mid-June. The reason for my departure is purely because I have my GCSE's between the 12th May - 13th June, and I would really love to knuckle down and start revising as early as I can. I'll admit, I am a perfectionist and I would be disappointed if I don't get the grades I've worked hard for over my five years at high school, but as long as I can get into the college I want I'll be over the moon!

   I'm actually struggling on what to say in this post, but I just want to let my lovely followers know that I'm not giving up on this blog whatsoever, it's just a little break until my exams are over. Once they are, I'll have loads more time on my hands, that I can use to write more posts for you and make my blog even better. I'm grateful for all the people who follow this blog, and I hope to see you all in summer ( or whatever British people class as summer) I know I'm going to be under a lot of pressure over the next couple of months, and so I want to focus as much as I can. Of course I'll let you know how I get on with the results in August, but I guess for now this goodbye *cue violins* Thank you for everyone who reads my posts, and comments, and I'll see you all very soon!

Much love, Meg.

P.S. If you have any suggestions for posts, questions or anything just comment below. It would be great to get some ideas for new posts when I get back!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Good luck on your exams! I'll miss your posts :( x

    Reta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck i'm sure you'll do great on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm a little nervous but hopefully it will all be alright :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. just came accross your blog, sad to see there won't be any posts for a while - but I've followed for when you start blogging again! Good luck in your exams :) xx

    www.whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for the follow Becky!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  4. Best of luck! Like Becky, I just stumbled across your blog and followed. I can't wait until you start posting again! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet thank you! I can't wait to start posting again :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. Your blogs great! Just followed by GFC!

    Chloe x
    http://chloelouspencer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM