Beauty Review

THE BODY SHOP: BODY BUTTERS

12:11Unknown

   Hello my lovelies! If you've been reading my blog for a while now, then you'll know I absolutely love The Body Shop and their body butters. My little collection has started to build up, with them being given to me as gifts, or with The Body Shop sale, selling them for only £5 each instead of the usual £13 at the beginning of January. I understand some people don't really like body butters because they can take a while to soak into the skin, or the general idea of them is just a faff, and would prefer a quick and simple moisturiser. But most days, I don't actually use a lotion, and I stick with my body butter after a nice long soak in the bath. Heavenly... 

   The three body butters that I own (from left to right) are Passion Fruit, Raspberry and Satsuma. Sadly I couldn't find the link for the Raspberry one, but I think they may sell them in store. If you can't tell already though, I love sweet, fruity scents and each of these smell divine. The smell also lasts once it's on your skin, since some body butters don't, and the smell is gone within an hour. Depending on the body butter you choose, I found that they do have slightly different consistencies. For example, the Raspberry one is much thicker in comparison to the Satsuma one. Nevertheless, each body butter never fails to moisturise my skin amazingly, and the softness lasts just as long as the scent.

   The price of these can be a little steep if not on sale, especially with my friends telling me I'm mad for buying them so often. Even so, the product itself is one of the best skin products I use, and the price pays for the quality in my opinion - As with everything really! 

   Overall I would obviously recommend these body butters to anyone, and I even know people with sensitive skin who really like these as well. The Body Shop in general sell some lovely products, and you know that they aren't rubbish, since all of their products are never tested on animals and 100% vegetarian.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you next week!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've tried the strawberry and mango and adore them so much! After reading this I really want to go and pick up some more, they smell amazing!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry one is my all time favourite, and they do smell so good!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, I love The Body Shop's Body Butters but they are so damn expensive here in New Zealand! Usually they sell them for around $36 NZD (around £18) and worst of all, they NEVER go on sale. Even the holiday stuff is only discounted by 10-20%. It's pretty ridiculous. That being said, my favourite would definitely have to be strawberry or papaya! x

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow they are steep prices! Next time they go on sale over here I'll have to send you some haha :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. Oh these look yummy. I personally love using body butters too. I like mango and lemon. The ones you have reviewed look lovely too :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and mango sounds amazing, I've never seen that one before!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  4. I love the body shop! They have great natural products and smell delish!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the fact that it's all natural and I know it's not going to affect my skin :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. I have the passion fruit one and absolutely adore it!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still not used it yet because I'm trying to get through the other two haha, I can't wait though!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  6. these look amazing! is it weird that they look edible as well!? haha
    jhoanelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell good enough to eat for sure haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  7. The Body Butters are my faves. Strawberry & Mango are the best.
    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I've never tried the mango one before, but that sounds amazing!

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM