Blogging Life

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ∙ MY NAME IS MEG

09:18Unknown

   I guess time really does fly, and it would seem that it's been a whole year since my first ever blog post on My Name is Meg! When I first started my blog I had no idea what I was doing, I had the most awful design and my first post is so terrible, it's actually funny. If you wish, you can read my first post here, but I'd just skip it if I'm honest (Please skip it!) I remember playing around with different designs, html codes, and stressing out because I couldn't get the right fonts to work. I'm more than happy with my blog now, it may not be the most professional looking, but I'm proud of the header I made and the posts I write every week. I do try to be consistent with my posts, and I like to plan all of them in advance. If you're new to blogging then just stick with it, even though it may freak you out at first. I guess every blogger has had to start out somewhere right? And whether you have 1 or 100 followers, you should enjoy writing posts, because I certainly do!

   I'd just like to thank anyone who has ever read my posts, or even followed my blog. I can't believe I have over 60 followers, I honestly never even expected 6. I love reading other blogs too though, and find it so interesting that even people all over the world can share one common interest, whether it be beauty, fashion, lifestyle, DIY ect. Sorry for the soppy-ness but I think it's fascinating. I've also loved chatting with other bloggers, and some I've talked to more than others. But don't get me wrong, every comment I get on a post I love to reply to - And if you ever have any questions I'd love to answer them!

   Well my first year as a blogger has been great, and I'm sure I'll love to look back as some of these posts when I'm older and laugh at them. But for now, again, a big thank you and I just hope for another great year for this blog!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Congratz on your first blogiversary! I'm really glad that I found your blog last year and I hope you keep writing! x

    michelleytan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really glad I found yours too :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 1 your Blogiversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog i so cute hun! congrats on the 1 year, just followed you on gfc, bloglovin and insta, keep it up xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Maddy, thank you for the follow!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  4. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'd love to follow your blog, no problem :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Your blog is lovely. I followed you! Maybe we can follow each other! xx Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'll make sure to follow back :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  6. Hiii, I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Keep blogging,
    Erica xo
    http://ericascupoftea.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Erica, I'm sure I'll keep on blogging haha :-) And thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! Your blog is so interesting, it really is surprising how time flies when your blogging! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog btw meg :) x

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Eleanor, thank you! And time really does fly haha :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM