Beauty Review

NEW MUA LIP LACQUERS

08:24Unknown

   Hello one and all, after the new year, me and some friends decided to all meet up for a big 'ol shopping day together in town. After hours of rummaging in sale racks, I managed to restrain myself from buying any make-up items, that was until we went into Superdrug just before we went home. I was wondering along the isle when I noticed MUA had a new range of lip lacquers out from the new MUA Luxe collection. It would seem that they were quite popular as there were only a couple left, and so I grabbed myself a red shade in Atomic. This only cost me £3 in store (you can also buy these online here) but they are currently out of stock in some shades.

   The packaging, compared to other MUA products, is rather fancy with the matte and frosted tube. This product applies using a doe foot applicator, starting as a glossy red, and then drying into almost a matte lipstick. I guess, being a lip lacquer, these are a glossy lipstick like last year's Rimmel London Apocalips, however these have a matte finish which I prefer in some ways.

   The formula sits nicely on the lips and is long lasting, as well as being a super pigmented  pillarbox red. The only problem with these in my opinion is the smell isn't too pleasant, and they are difficult to remove from the lips. But apart from that, especially for the price, this is a really good product and I definitely want the shade 'Funk' which looks like a lovely rose pink colour.



   I can tell these are going to become popular soon, so pick up one and try them out for yourself! I've never really tried any MUA make-up products, after only really using their nail polishes, but I have heard many great things. I hope to try out more from this range in the future, especially their eye shadows and lipsticks, but if you have any of your own recommendations from MUA then let me know? I have many reviews coming out in the future, so make sure to follow for more product reviews such as this. 

Thank you for reading lovelies!
Follow MUA's own blog here as well.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lovely review! I saw some whilst in London a couple of months ago, but passed them up because I was saving. Now I'm desperate to try them and everywhere is sold out or they don't stock them! One day I'll get my hands on them haha :-)

    thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan I really appreciate it! I know what you mean about them being sold out as well, there were barely any left when I went into Superdrug :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Great review, these look so good! I can't wait to try one out for myself. Thanks for letting us know about them :)
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, and no problem, glad to help out fellow bloggers!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. Great review Meg. These sound really fabulous so thanks for introducing them to us. I can't believe how pigmented it is! :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they really are, especially for such a cheap price as well :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  4. I love this product! I think I'll buy it soon :)
    Ehi Meg, you and your readers are invited to join my giveaway on my blog, if you like it!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges
    GIVEAWAY

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! And thanks for letting me know Marta :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. I've been looking at these for a while and I loved your review. I'll look for these next time I go in Superdrug :)
    Also, you should check out the entire MUA Luxe collection, they have some pretty nice eyeliners and eyebrow fillers.

    Reta
    retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reta! And I've seen the range in Superdrug recently, it looks really good :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM