Beauty Review

LIZ EARLE CLEANSE AND POLISH

09:36Unknown

   Hola everyone, this week's post is going to be me reviewing Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Thanks to Michelle Tan for suggesting this! I've been using this for about a month now, so I thought this would be helpful to others if they got a second opinion. I first bought this online here after reading that this is a good product for young girls starting out with a skincare routine, and want to invest in their first hot cloth cleanser. Since I was a little unsure whether I would like this or not, I purchased the 30ml tube + 1 muslin cloth for £5.50, to start me off. I thought this was a reasonable price to pay, and wouldn't be too distraught if I didn't like the product. However when it arrived, I also received a FREE 30ml tube and another muslin cloth as a little extra, which was even better! So then, if I did like the cleanser, I would have a little more product until I could purchase another bottle. 

   With the muslin cloth provided, it's important to always keep these clean by popping them into a 40 degree white wash every 2 uses - This is what is recommended, but I'm sure I've not obeyed this, and only washed them when I can see any make-up or dirt building up. The cloths are also soft on the skin, but have a scrubbing quality that you can feel working the skin. 


   The cleanser itself comes out as a white cream; which them turns clear once you message it into your face. It has a minty scent which refreshes the skin, and it's also recommended that you use this morning and night - A little demanding for my lazy self, but if you can keep it up then it gives lovely results!

   To use the product, you simply apply it all over your face, obviously be careful around the eye area, but it does dissolve any make-up left from the day. You then rinse the cloth under warm water and wring it out before using it to wipe away all of the cleanser. After that, splash your face with a little cold water (As it supposedly closes your pores after you've cleansed) and pat dry with a towel.



   Even after a couple of uses, I could feel the difference in my skin, as it was much softer and smoother. I also found that the more I did use it, the more I fell into the routine easier and kept it up, through cleansing, toning and moisturising my face. I didn't find that I broke out much by using this, and it did help close my pores a little. Sadly, it did't get rid of all of the blackheads around my nose, but it definitely improved them!

   If you're a teenage girl, like moi, then I would recommend this product to start out with if you're considering a hot cloth cleanser. If you're unsure about the price, then there's an even cheaper alternative with a 15m tube + 1 muslin cloth for only £3.25 - So it's affordable for all. 

If you've tried this out then let me know what you think? And I hope this little review has helped you out. Thank you for reading lovelies, and I will see you again next week...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I need to get some cleanser in my life! Does it come with the cloth or do you buy it separately?

    Mary Faerie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely invest if you can! And the cloth comes with the cleanser you've paid for :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Meg for writing this! I love the little explanation at the start! I've been seeing hot cloth cleansers popping up everywhere on blogs and YouTube and haven't had a clue how to use them! This sounds like it worked pretty well on you so I'm gonna go see if I can find any other stores that ship it to New Zealand! If not, I may have to find another one which is a shame cause this seems so lovely.

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Michelle! I was happy to do this for you, and I think it will help a lot of others as well. Hot cloth cleansers were all the rage last year, but I'll have a browse online to see if I can find anywhere that ships to New Zealand and let you know!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. Lovely post; going to have to check this out!
    I've just followed you :)
    You can check my blog out here if you want:
    http://stylepreserve.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4246613
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the follow Sarah! I'll be sure to check out your blog :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM