Beauty Empties

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES #1

06:39Unknown

   Hello my lovelies! Since it's the start to a brand new year, I thought I would do a little empties post. You know, out with the old, in with the new kinda thing. I don't have many products here, but I think it would be nice to start my first ever post for 2014 with this. For some reason, I find it hard to keep empty products for these posts, purely because I just end up throwing them, and then remember the next day that I could have used it. But anyway, on with some of my empties from 2013...



1. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water - Superdrug £3.32
   When this became something of a 'hype' on Blogger I decided to see what the fuss was about and purchase my own bottle, since it's actually really affordable. I've never used Bioderma, which is what it has been compared to, but this definitely removes my make-up easily and refreshes my skin nicely before bed, and after I wake up. I think I shall be buying this again some time in 2014, but for now I have my Lush Tea Tree Water which I'm currently using up.

2. Simple Eye Make-Up Remover - Superdrug £2.26
   This is not my first bottle that I've used up, and I can assure you it won't be my last either. I have to admit, it isn't as soft as other make-up removers, but it gets the job done easily - And since it's Simple, I know I'm not going to have some sudden reaction with the product.


3. The Body Shop, Passion Fruit Shower Gel - £3.00
   Oh my, this has got to be the BEST smelling shower gel I have ever used! When I bought this, I also picked up a blueberry one, and that smelt just as good. I just can't get enough of The Body Shop in general, and right now they're actually having a ridiculous sale, with most of their body butters on sale for only £5! This passion fruit scent was lovely and fruity, but also quite sweet like bubblegum almost. It also lathered really well, and lasted me quite a long time, so it's worth the price.

4. Bio-Oil - Superdrug £8.99
   I'm pretty sure I did a haul post in the summer including this, but in case you weren't aware, I do suffer from stretch marks around my hips and at the top of my legs. I can be quite paranoid about it, so I tried this out for a little while to see what it could do. I found that it did make a subtle difference to the stretch marks, and I'm sure if I'd continue to use it then it would have made a more obvious difference. I think you also have to be consistent with this product to see any differences, and so perhaps it was a little bit of laziness? But definitely worth a try if you suffer from stretch marks, or even acne and severe dry skin.


5. The Body Shop, Strawberry Eau de Toilette - £8.50
   Well what a surprise, another Body Shop product has made it into a post, and once again it's my favourite strawberry scent! I seriously can't get enough of the strawberry collection, and the scent of this is lovely and sweet. It's also quite concentrated so only a small amount is needed to last; which is why it probably lasted me so long. The Body Shop have many scents to choose from, whether you prefer light and fresh, or sweet like me, or even musky scents - And for the price, you can't go wrong.

6. Lush, Bubblegum Lip Scrub - £5.50
   I was actually quite happy and sad when I finally used up the last of this scrub. Happy because I'd finally finished the whole pot, but also sad because when I did finish it, it got colder and my lips became drier. But, like everyone says, this is a great lip scrub! It gets rid of any dry skin, smoothes them nicely, and tastes yummy. Generally an amazing product to have, it is a little pricey for the amount you get, but definitely a quality product.


7. Charles Worthington Heat Defence Spritz
   This bottle has been collecting dust for a while now, waiting for me to do this post. I think my first ever haul post on this blog was from Boots where I included this at the beginning of the year. It was my first heat defence spray that I had used, and I'd purely chosen it because it was one of the cheapest from Boots at the time. I had used Charles Worthington before and found their products really good for my hair; which also persuaded me to buy this. I have been searching online, but sadly they've discontinued this product I think, but I'm sure you could buy it on Ebay if you really wanted to. Would I buy this again? Maybe, but for now I'm more than happy with my Tresemme heat defence spray.


And that is that for my first product empties! I hope you have enjoyed reading, and perhaps this has been some use to you maybe. But I'd just like to say happy new year to you all, and I hope 2014 brings many good times...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! I've made sure to check out your blog, it's so lovely :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. I love that simple makeup remover it's amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's my old favourite that I always turn to! I just also have to mention that your blog name is amazing haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. I really like everything from The Body Shop! Especially everything that is fruity from there! But over here in New Zealand, everything is super expensive and Body Butters cost around 18 pounds asdfghjkl. *Cries* And they never go on sale. *Cries harder* I like the sound of the passionfruit shower gel though! I've actually never seen it or smelt it before so I'll keep an eye out for it next time! x

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow £18 is so expensive! I guess I should be grateful next time I spend £13. I love everything fruity there too, it's just what I prefer and it feels so much fresher (if that makes any sense ha) They've been bringing out new scents over the past couple of months, passion fruit, blueberry, papaya, honey ect. They'll probably bring them over to you soon since they've been so popular here :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM