Beauty MAC

MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK ∙ RUBY WOO

10:17Unknown

   Well, it happened. I finally lost my MAC virginity and was lucky enough to receive my first MAC lipstick for Christmas! I was so excited for such a small thing, I think my dad was looking at me rather strangely from my reaction. Since I'm so used to drugstore lipsticks, this seemed like such a luxury product to me, and I was amazed by it after seeing so many other bloggers and Youtubers have it. I think my mama bought this from Debenhams, so it probably came to around £15 at the most. She also said she would've bought me some more MAC products, but when she tried to order online, everything had gone out of stock already. I wasn't really surprised, but I was more than happy with my lipstick anyways.



   This lipstick is probably the most popular red shade, and well-known to most make-up artists. Like most people say, MAC lipsticks are long wearing, smell sweet like vanilla and have a high quality formula. Ruby Woo is a matte lipstick, like most lipsticks I own already, however this looks freshly applied at any time throughout the day and looks velvet-like on lips. It's such a lovely shade for all year round, and I chose this colour since I knew I would wear it the most - And I haven't been wrong yet! This lipstick has been my go-to lipstick since Christmas, and I'm sure I will be purchasing another MAC lipstick sometime in the future, since I've had such a great experience with this one already.


   For some, this bright pillarbox red may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for me I just love bold red lips for any occasion. So, what's your favourite MAC lipstick shade? I'd love to hear yours for any future purchases, so let me know! 

Thank you for reading my lovelies, and I will see you next week, bye bye...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour! I have yet to own a Mac lipstick - some day it will happen!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing colour! And when you do get one I hope you love it just as much as me haha

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty colour! I love any red lipstick asdfghjkl. I'm still yet to lose my MAC virginity but when I do, I'm sure I'll build a shrine to it and open it up every few hours HAHAHA. #obsessed

    I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my post on my blog!
    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly MAC will become my obsession now, too bad I'm always poor haha! Thank you for nominating me as well, I really appreciate it :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. LOVE this colour - I've never owned any MAC lipsticks before, but arughh, I want to! ;o; I just think it's so expensive and I never have enough moolah when I'm at the mall by then, haha.

    Junniku blog [Click!] (Korean beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I only got this as a present, but in the past I've always tried saving up but sadly failed haha!

    Meg ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! nice blog! love your colour lip!

    I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow, I really appreciate it! And your blog is so lovely too :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  6. I think it's every girl's right of passage to get a MAC lipstick, Ruby Woo looks amazing on you! My first and favourite was Rebel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love the look of Rebel so much, it's definitely in the top 3 of my MAC hit list :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the first MAC purchase!
    I always feel a little bewildered at the prospect of the beauty floor, hence me hinting for birthday beauty goodies instead! May venture toward the nude side myself

    AmBlog | Life, Beauty & Anything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC have such a lovely range for nude colours, I think that's going to be one of my next purchases! Something I can wear everyday :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM