Beauty Hair

THAT FULL FRINGE FEELING

04:31Unknown

   Yes, it would seem I've had a change of heart to my hairstyle, and decided to go for a choppy full fringe! This won't be an extremely long post, but I'd just like to update you all on my new look. I'd been contemplating about getting a fringe for a long time previously, but then just ended up talking myself out of it. One of the reasons I didn't want a full fringe was because I had one when I was younger, and for some reason I always thought it made me look younger than I am. But in the end, my friends persuaded me, and I made the decision. 
   When I went to the hairdressers I was already getting my hair dyed, and decided to go a shade darker than I did in the summer from my last hair-type post here - Since then, my hair had already lightened from the sun in Greece. When it came to cutting my hair, I said that I did want a full fringe, however I wanted it to start further up my head so then I could sweep it to the side if I ended up hating it (Note to anyone interested in a full fringe) I also wanted it fairly long, and choppy, so then I could give my hair lots of texture when I styled it myself. My hairdresser also did a lovely job of shaping it around my face, but not making it look flat and limp.


   What I also recommend doing at the hairdressers is taking a picture of the haircut / style / colour you want, whether it be from a magazine or on your phone. I know some people don't like doing this, trust me, I felt like an idiot when I first did it. But once I had showed them the picture, they had a much clearer idea of what I was trying to explain to them - Since I'm not the best at hairdresser vocabulary. The picture I showed her for my hairstyle, were the instagram pictures of Kylie Jenner, and I explained how I really liked how it was longer than a normal full fringe. After that, everything was fine, and I couldn't be more happier with it!


   Of course, many hairdressers can simply trim full fringes for little money, or some even do it for free. I'm not 100% certain whether I will be keeping this look, because knowing me it will be something new next month. But for now I'm really enjoying this new look, and if you are contemplating a fringe like I was, then go for it! Take my advice, get photos, explain fully to your hairdresser what you want, and don't let anything hold you back.

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. You look great with full fringe!! I want one to but too bad it won't suit me!! T_T

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April, and I'm sure it would! I'm still getting used to mine :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, you look gorgeous with a fringe! I reckon you suit all the types of partings? (Is that what it's called?)asdfghjkl. No fringe, side fringe, full fringe, you can pull off anything! I've always wanted to get rid of my fringe (I've had it all my life) but unfortunately I have a Megamind-forehead and yeah. Not to mention, side fringes don't suit me, doll bangs don't suit me, full fringes don't suit me - nothing suits me! Urgh I'm so jelly of you hehehe.

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Michelle, and there's no need to be jelly at all haha :-) I think you look beautiful with a full fringe, perhaps if you want a change you could get some layers cut in to make it more textured and choppy-looking (if that makes any sense) Don't worry I'm no good with the hairdresser lingo either!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. You look great! Dark hair sure does suit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing with dark hair! I wish I suited a fringe..

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hey.. we have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Meg haha :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  5. Your full fringe, pale skin and red lips make you look like a porcelain doll in the last photo - absolutely gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlene, you're too kind!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks so pretty, full fringe really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks awesome on you! I've been thinking about getting a full fringe cut in on and off, but I'm just too scared! But it looks so lovely on you! I wish I was as brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly like you before having a full fringe, but if you are constantly contemplating it, then go for it! You can always grow it out or get it cut differently :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  8. Dark hair and full fringe is perfect for you*
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM