Beauty Review

MISS GLOSSYBOX: MY FIRST UNBOXING

13:39Unknown

   Well it's been a long week to say the least, with exams and drama productions, it seems like it's been non-stop! But now I have a minute, I thought I would just do a quick little post all about my first Glossybox encounter. I decided to choose the two month subscription from Miss Glossybox, since it was a lot cheaper for myself, and the whole scheme of it is meant for young girls who may not have the greatest amount of money. So without further ado, here is what I received in my November / December Miss Glossybox...


1. Dermalogica Clear Start Foaming Wash - clearstart.com £13.00
   I have heard of this brand before, and heard great things of it for people suffering from acne. But this is just a soft cleansing wash for all skin types from the sound of it. It has tea tree in which I love for soothing my skin, as well as salicylic acid to clear trapped oils and hopefully prevent any future breakouts. They suggest using this daily, and I can't wait to start using this regularly to see what it can do for me!
   Oh and if you are interested in this brand, you can visit clearstart.com and receive 20% off using the code MISSGLOSSY when you spend more than £20 (Ends 31st Dec.)


2. Lacoste, Touch of Pink - Full Size 50ml £38.00
   I've seen this many a time over the TV, and I will agree that it does have a fruity-floral smell. This is also a handy little tester bottle, so I can carry it about with me if I need it throughout the day. I wouldn't say I'm crazy about it, and I probably wouldn't buy the larger bottle, purely because I have other scents that I'm crazy about at the moment - Including the new Katy Perry scent which I adore and want so much!


3. So...? Brit Body Spray - Superdrug 99p / Little Mix Nail Wraps - Superdrug £3.98
   I also received this little body spray which is a nice size to carry around with you, and actually smells quite sweet. I've had these body sprays in the past, and they've always been a little lifesaver when I've needed them, as well as Impulse which is my other favourite. 
   As for these nail wraps, I thought it was quite a coincidence since me and my friends had been talking about Little Mix that day, well it was funnier at the time for me anyway. I've got to admit, I've looked online, and out of all of the designs I prefer Perrie's the best. I think that's just because the designs seem a little more grunge though, and I like that.



4. Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow - jellypongpong.com £10.50
   I'd actually never head of this makeup brand before, but I really liked the name when I first saw it. I've only used this once so far, but found it to be really easy to wear as an eyeliner that can be built up, or as an eye shadow too since it's easy to blend. This is also a lovely bronze colour that could work with any natural eye makeup look. Overall, I'm happy with this product, and will definitely have to look into the brand some more.


And that is it my lovelies! Like I said, this has been my first ever 'unboxing' type post, but I do love to read these on other people's blogs and have a cheeky look. I hope you all have a good weekend anyway, and I shall be back next week, not long until Christmas now...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great post, always wanted to get my hands on a glossybox! followed you also hun!:)
    be great if you could check out my blog? www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! And your blog is so lovely, you've got yourself another follower here :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM