Style

PROM DRESS DILEMMA!

09:47Unknown

   Hello my lovelies, this week I'm in need of some help if I can get it? As this is my final year in high school, next year is my school prom, and soon I'm going to have to buy my dress at some point. The only problem is, I can't decide! I think I've narrowed my choices down to two dresses, but still I don't know, they're just all so nice. So, this week I thought I would take you through my options for the the big night...

   For a while now I've had my eye on this cream / ivory coloured dress, since I fell in love with the detailing on the back. The only thing I wasn't so sure about was whether it would look a little odd for a prom dress. On the website it does have it as a wedding dress option, and the colour isn't your typical 'prom dress' colour I guess you could say. Obviously the models make every dress look nice and fitting, so I'm going to have to also choose a dress that will suit my body shape. As of yet, I'm not certain on which style of dress I'm going to feel more comfortable in, but this seems like a safe choice.


   However, more recently, I've seen this dress floating around Google images and fell in love! I was initially looking for a pastel pink coloured dress, but then came across this mint green one instead. This is actually my favourite colour anyway, so I'm going to be a little biased, but the whole style and shape seems so pretty. The only thing I am worried about, is that on different websites, the mint green seems to change shade slightly on the images. On the left, this seems more like a green, but then on the right, this seems slightly more of an aqua green; which I like just as much. Overall, I think I am swaying more over to this dress than I am the ivory one, but I would just like to get a second opinion - As then I have to think about what makeup would work best, as well as shoes ect.

   If you would like, please comment with your opinions as that would be really helpful. I've asked my friends, and all of them have loved the mint green dress. But like I said, just a little more help or reassurance would be nice before I actually buy it. This may seem like a bit of a short post from me, but it's still just as important. Thank you for reading, and I shall see you next weekend!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I really like the mint green one, however strapless can be a bit of pain, but I also love the cream coloured dress.... tricky decision you have to make! PS. Don't be afraid to do different to everyone else, if it's your style and you really love it, wear it! - I learnt this the hard way haha! Good Luck :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, it will be a tricky decision! I think that's what I would be worried about with a strapless dress, but I'm sure I'll be posting about the day when it finally comes around :-) Thanks for the advice

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  2. The mint green dress is definitely more of a prom dress but the detailing on that cream dress is beautiful! I think because strapless can be a pain, you'd be more comfortable in the other one. It's totally up to you though! It's your only prom so you want to look your best. I'm leaning more towards the green dress though, good luck with choosing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! I think I am drifting towards the mint one myself now haha :-)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. I think that I just completely fell in love with your blog after doing some scrolling, heh.
    The detail on the top dress and the style is perfect, and I think it would be more comfortable, but the green one is also really pretty. I'm looking for a prom dress as well, and it's such a pain, ugh.
    Anja x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I feel your pain haha it's so stressful trying to find the perfect dress :-)

    Meg ♡

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM