Life OOTN

BIRTHDAY MEAL + OOTN

10:01Unknown

   Hello again! This week I thought I would do another lifestyle post, since I do like ranting on about my life to you all. A bit of a while back now, my friend Lesley had a birthday meal for her 16th birthday, and I just thought I would share it with you, and try to show the outfit I was wearing.


Serious Photo
Not-so Serious Photo

Just tuckin' into my cheesecake
OOTN
Love Heart Dress - Primark £8
Bowler Hat - H&M £7

My Make up
Eye shadow - Naked Basics Palette
Lipstick - Topshop Lipstick Inhibition
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me 115
Eyeliner - Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner
Blush - The Body Shop Blush (Coral)

   I went with a simple monochrome outfit, but then focused mainly on my make-up, since I really wanted to use my new Topshop lipstick (Which I love!) The night itself was really fun, me and my friends have always had birthday meals and it's always nice to spend time with each other. I can't believe me and my friends are all turning 16, it's crazy to think about. I remember my friend Lesley having a party for her birthday in primary school, and having my face painted like a butterfly. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for college, but it's looking like most of my friends want to go to different colleges so obviously I'm not going to see them as much in the next few years. But still, I'm sure we'll all stay in touch (Hopefully) and have a lot more birthday meals in the future!

Thanks for reading my lovelies, and I'll see you next week...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. girl love your blog :) thanks for following my blog :) following you back ! XOXO
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit - really suits you! Awww seeing you and your friends dong stuff like that for your sixteenths brings back so many memories of doing the same.
    Lovely blog sweetie - following :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Collette, that's so sweet! Haha I'm sure we'll be reminiscing in years to come :)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it! New follower here, I can't wait to read more of your posts xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! I love your blog too :-)

      Meg ♡
      http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM