Life

MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!

02:54Unknown

   Hello to whom may ever be reading this, for some reason it feels like an eternity since I last typed something out here. Anyhow, if you haven't guessed by the title already (Which may be the reason you clicked on this post anyway) this week I finally turned 16! When I was younger I couldn't wait until I turned 16, simply because at that age I thought you were practically a grown up. But now I am 16, I just feel, well, no different. In fact, I had one of those deep thoughts like 'What am I doing with my life?'

   But apart from that I did have an amazing week, despite going back to school (And my birthday being on a school day) I still enjoyed myself with my family and friends. 



   Over the week my family came down on different days, so I practically had a three day birthday living off party food. It was great. Of course I did receive presents from my family, some gave me money and some gave me a few little gifts. My nan and grandad bought me a beautiful crucifix with a little diamond in the middle. I just love necklaces like this, and I think my nan picked up on that. She also got me a small ornament that says 'Birthday Girl.' I've always seen these types of ornaments in my nan's house when I was younger, and now I have one for myself! For a little extra she also got me these super sweet nail polishes, and I really love the colours. 



   Like always, I also received lots of chocolate, and I even got a chocolate champagne bottle with my name on! I think I got a bit too excited for that, oops. From my mama, dad and little brother, I got some more Body Shop products which smell like heaven in a box, and tub. The perfume in the vanilla set is so sweet and lovely, and the raspberry body butter simply smells like raspberry yogurt which I love.

   My best present has to be the new digital camera they got for me. I'd been wanting a smaller camera for months now, and when the one I wanted was out of stock I was seriously gutted. But my mama teamed up with Roslyn behind my back and got me the Sony Cybershot WX300. I won't go on for long, but it's amazing photo and video quality, with tons of features including filter effects and even 3D pictures. I honestly nearly cried when I saw the box, I get too emotional over cameras, sorry.





   Overall, like I said, my 16th birthday has been amazing and spent with my favourite people. I'm also having a bit of a belated birthday meal in a week or so, so my friends agreed they would give me my presents then. I can't wait! I suppose this is the first of my 'big birthdays' like 16, 18, 21 ect. It's scary to think that in 4 years I'm 20, but I kinda get excited for the future. Is it just me?

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! I just had my 16th a couple of weeks ago! I've nominated you for an award on my blog check it out here xx

    http://thelittlelacebows.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordan! And thank you for nominating me as well :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You got lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying one of the boxes of chocolate as we speak haha :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi, I actually stumbled upon your blog by chance, I saw you commented on Zoella's blog and I thought I'd check some bloggers out.

    You're blog is really good and I love the layout!

    Happy belated birthday xx

    retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I really appreciated that! I love Zoe's blog, and I do that all the time when I read some of the comments :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! You got some lovely things :) Ah to be sixteen again.. so sad that after 21 there's no good birthdays left! x

    Alavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha I think I'll be making the most of the big birthdays I have left... Love your blog too :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great birthday and the camera looks really good!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did, and the camera is pretty amazing as well :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a lovely day!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Meg! *u* Your gifts are so nice, and you're so lucky to have received them! <3 I personally love, love the camera gift, and I get quite emotional easily too, haha. <3

    Check me out? *u* Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got some great things, it was my 16th at the end of August and I did a similar post if you want to check it out!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/what-i-got-for-my-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw happy belated birthday! Haha

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday, that camera looks fab!
    golddustk.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love using it now

      Meg xxx

      Delete
  10. Fab pictures , happy belated birthday :) you look like you got some lovely presents

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely prezies <3 Stumbled on your blog and love it ;) Arianna xx

    littlemissarianna.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sure to check out your blog too! Such a lovely name as well :)

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  12. I've been wanting that camera for ages. T_T You're lucky to get it on your 16th birthday. :D Love that nail polish too.

    http://gwenslife47.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good quality camera, and I'm so thankful that I got it for my birthday. I couldn't live without it now!

      Meg ♡

      Delete
  13. I'm just going to randomly comment but I wanted to say I love your blog! I found you through someone who I used to know, Michelle Tan, and it's gorgeous! Also, lovely presents x

    http://elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you I really appreciate it! :-)

    Meg ♡

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM