ASOS Barry M

GREEK OOTD

10:41Unknown

   First of all a big hello from me after being away for 11 days from the internet, I actually didn't know what to go on first when I was reunited with my laptop. But for the past week and a bit I have been away in sunny Crete and it was an amazing holiday. I think I'll be doing a post about that soon where I can rant on more, but for now I thought I would show you what I wore on my travels. The first outfit is something I wore in the day, and the second at night when we would go out for a meal. P.S Sorry this is a mid-week post, I'm a little late due to the lack of wi-fi at the hotel, apologies!

OOTD #1

   This outfit specifically is the one I wore on the plane journey home, and these pictures were kinda taken last minute. But this outfit is something that's super comfy and easy to throw on if you're having a lazy day. 

Black Jersey Shorts, ASOS - £12
Iron Maiden Vest, H&M £9.99
Black Flip Flops, George at ASDA - £5
Sunglasses, Primark - £2





OOTD #2

   As said previously, this outfit was one of many that I decided to wear at night time, for when my family and I would go out for a meal or explore Crete a little more. Like the first outfit I'm wearing the same shoes, as I did for the whole 10 days, purely because they are SO comfortable to walk around in. Usually with flip flops they can rub in between my toe, but the material is so soft I could walk around in them for hours. 

MOTO Blue Denim High Waisted Shorts, Topshop - £28
Tiger Print Bat Wing Shirt, Zara - £5
Gold Chain Necklace, Forever 21
Gold Midi Ring (Pack of 3) Topshop - £6.50
Barry M Nail Polish in Greenberry - £3.99





   I really loved this outfit because it wasn't too dressy which is what I like, but I just added jewellery to make it seem like I had made more of an effort. This top was such a bargain too from Zara in the sale, I love the bat wing style to it and I think the print is something a bit different for me. Of course too I just paired this shirt with some simple shorts, these are a staple piece in the wardrobe since you can pair them with anything. And of course my choice of nail varnish has been featured so many times in my blog, I just love it and it emphasised my tan a little more.

   And, well, I guess that's it from me! I'll be sure to post soon with some holiday snaps, but for now this is sadly goodbye...
♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM