Beauty Boots

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL: BOOTS, SUPERDRUG ECT.

10:09Unknown

   Hello my lovelies, thanks to my shopping habits, this week I thought I would show you some beauty things I've bought over the past two weeks. For a while now I've been saving some money, so when I had the freedom to spend what I wanted, I struggled to be honest (Anyone else like that?) But in the end, of course, I did buy some things I'm really excited to use as well as some essentials for back to school.


BOOTS

1. Revlon Lip Butter (Strawberry Shortcake) - £7.99
I HAVE ONE! I now own a lip butter after the constant hype over these little bad boys. I thought I would go for this cute pink colour, instead of my usual red lippy. This colour in particular is quite sheen, but after a few coats it's a really pretty barbie pink colour. 


2. Kate Moss Matte Lipstick (110) - £5.49
Since I had the money this time, I also thought I would pick up another Kate Moss lipstick since I love these matte ones so much. The colour 110 is more of a coral red, but in some lights it can also look quite pink-y too. I love the matte finishes on these, and I'm also currently wanting the colour 101 which is another pink colour.


3. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara - £9.99
At the moment in Boots and Superdrug, they currently have a 2 for £10 offer on most Revlon products. And so taking advantage of this, I bought my lip butter and this new mascara from Revlon which only came out recently. I'd seen this before a month or so ago, from youtubers such as MakeUpByMandy24 and I always remembered the packaging of this product from their videos. When I saw it in store I just had to have it, and with the 2 for £10, I practically bought this and got a free lip butter too.


SUPERDRUG

1. Simple Facial Toner - £1.99
At Superdrug they were having a half price sale on skincare products I think, and I had also ran out of my Simple stuff, so this couldn't have come at a better time. I picked up some of their toner; which I've actually never used before, since I've had my Lush Tea Tree Water for some time now. If anyone has ever used this then let me know what you think.


2. Simple Eye Make Up Remover - £2.26
I had also ran out of my usual make up remover, so this was essential for me to pick up - And for half price I ain't complaining.


3. Simple Facial Wipes - £1.49
These wipes were another essential for me to pick up, and this was a bargain since they're usually £3. I may have to go back and stock up on these.


4. Simple Light Moisturiser - £2.52
If you've seen my skincare post here, then you'll know I use the Oil-Balancing moisturiser for my oily skin. However recently my forehead has been a little dry in areas, so I thought I would buy this moisturiser instead and try it out. I have used the intense one before but found that this is NOT good for my oily skin, so perhaps the lighter one will be a good in-the-middle product?


5. Garnier Pure Active Deep Pore Wash - £1.75
I must admit, I partially bought this due to the price of it, but also because I needed a new cleanser / scrub. I know most scrubs claim to have these magical miracle effects, and I doubt this will be any different to the 1374929283 I've bought in the past. But hey ho, it's worth a try.


6. Superdrug Deap Sea Purifying Mask - 99p
I have actually used this before a couple of weeks ago after reading a blog post about it. I found that it did make my skin feel softer, and it did tighten my pores a little. I thought if I used this more regularly I may see a bigger change, so I bought another one, or three.


7. Bourjois Cream Blush (02 Healthy Glow) - £7.99
I also purchased my first cream blush last weekend, and I decided to try the Bourjois ones, whereas most people have gone down the Revlon route. They come in this compact case with a mirror, so it would be really good to take around with you, and it seems to blend quite well. I also love the coral colour which I think looks really pretty with a pink lip.


8. MUA Nail Polish (Pistachio Ice-Cream) - £1
This purchase for me was very cheap and cheerful, and I've wanted this colour for so long, but every time I went in they had sold out. I've seen this a lot in the blogging world, and it's been compared to Essie's Mint Candy Apple (Which was actually my first choice when I saw this colour a few months back) I've not tried this out yet properly, but I've read that for the price the formula isn't too bad.


9. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm - £1
I picked this up because I needed a lip balm for going back to school next week, and this was the cheapest one they had since it was on offer. My friend said the Nivea ones are also really good. 


10. Dove Shea Butter Hand Cream - £1.73
Again, like the lip balm, I picked this up since I needed a new hand cream for school next week. At the end of my last school year, I used a Nivea hand cream but found it wasn't very moisturising. This was also on offer and it did smell quite nice.


11. VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo - £1.97
This firstly is such a good price for these shampoos, and I thank Superdrug for their sale over the past few weeks! I've used their Cherish My Colour shampoo and conditioner for some time now, but recently my hair has been quite dry from dying. I hope that this will do what it says on the bottle, and put some moisture back into my locks. 


12. Herbal Essences Intensive Mask - £1.87
Due to constant dying and heat, I also find my hair is damaged with split and dead ends. I really love Herbal Essences for their hair masks anyway, so when I saw this I thought I would give it a try. I may even do a review on this in the future if it's worth buying!


13. Batiste Dry Shampoo - £1.49
This was yet another essential for me, and for when I need that little pick-me-up in between washing days. I always seem to use the tropical scent, but I wanted to try this one simply because the packaging is so cute.


TK MAXX

1. Eco Beauty Australia 7 Piece Make-up Brush Kit - £7.99
I had also taken a quick trip into TK Maxx and bought this set of make-up brushes, with no actual intention of buying any in the first place. I saw these on a shelf among tweezers and shampoos, and for only £7.99 these are a great bargain. I've never heard of this brand before, but they reminded me a lot of the eco tools brushes.


BODY SHOP

1. Mango Body Mist (£7.50) and Strawberry Shower Gel (£4.00)
The only reason for going into the Body Shop was because I needed a late birthday present for my mum - I'm actually a really thoughtful daughter, I promise. But I know she loved this fruity mango scent last time, and this shower gel just smelt so good. The strawberry range is actually my favourite, so anything from there I'm gonna love. 


   Well thanks for sticking through that post! I love these haul posts and I love reading through other people's too. I hope you enjoyed this, since there will be definitely more to come with my shopping habits. For now though I'll see you next week, bye bye!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a good haul you have picked up some amazing products. Love the BodyShop products you have picked up, the strawberry range is my absolute fave. You have some lovely reads I just have to follow!

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I've found a fellow strawberry lover! Thank you for the follow, really appreciate it :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM