Life

FINAL WEEK OF YEAR 10

09:24Unknown

   Sadly my time being a little year 10 is over, and this September I'll be moving into Year 11 for my final year in high school; which is actually quite scary to think about. My time in school has seemed to go so quickly, and I think I'll be a little sad when I do eventually leave, although I'm sure I won't miss some people at school. We all have those people we can't stand, let's be honest.

   But in my final two weeks we went on our end of school trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and luckily the weather was on our side. I conquered my fears of going on a rollercoaster that goes upside down, and I even went on the Big One! If you don't know what that is then google it or something, but it was the scariest thing I have e v e r done. I felt sorry for my friend next to me, since all he could hear apparently was me screaming the whole way round. I do actually love theme parks and rollercoasters, unlike some of my friends, and I always seem to get this adrenaline after being on a ride. But overall I had a good day with my buds, and even though this was our final 'end of year trip' with school, I think we'll definitely be going again next year.




The Big One, or the best picture I could get anyway.


I would definitely recommend the mango smoothie from Burger king
   That weekend me and my friends decided to have a day at the beach, since the weather was holding up for us. We thought it would be a good idea for my friend Beth's birthday, since some people would be going on holiday at different times. So we had cake and sweets and crisps, and just had a nice relaxing day. I hadn't been to the beach in ages, so it was nice to spend the day there and have a little paddle in the sea. Despite us getting off at a different train station, we managed to get through the day without losing anyone, or anyone getting hurt, killed ect. Again, it was a really fun day, but I did find that I had brought a lot of sand home with me; which can't really be helped when you're at the beach.


I was the one taking the picture sadly

   And then for the final day of year 10 we only had half a day in school, which always seems to go so quickly. For the time we did have in school, we spent it signing people's blazers and ties, and some people (Including moi) cut of the sleeves on our blazers. It was actually really therapeutic to cut up a piece of clothing you hate, and the amount of padding that came from the shoulder section was surprising. By the time the bell had gone, we had all said our farewells, and said a final goodbye to our Spanish teacher at school who is going off to work in Dubai for two years. Alright for some. I don't think it has still hit me that I'm going to be in my final year of school in a months time, I just don't feel old enough.

   But that night I spent it with my friends, sitting and chatting for a good 6 hours at the park. We grabbed a take-away for tea, and it was a really relaxing way to end the year. These final weeks in school have been so good to me, and this summer I have some great things planned. Today I went shopping for my holiday to Greece next month (*wink* Holiday Haul coming soon) and I'm also taking a trip to Wales too with my family. I'm really excited for the next six weeks, and of course I'll be updating you all as the weeks go by. 



Some early birthday presents for the girls!
The remains of my blazer R.I.P.

   Thank you for reading this little weekly update, and next week I'll be doing another 'HOW TO' post! I can't wait to show you all, but sadly for now this is goodbye...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a lovely blog! Looks like a fun day :)

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it was! Your blog is so lovely too

      Meg x
      http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM