Blogging Life

LIEBSTER AWARDS

03:16Unknown

   I'm a little late on this, but the lovely Natalie Davies nominated me week ago. This is the third time I've seen this award being passed around, so I was very surprised when someone nominated me, since I'm only a newbie when it comes to blogging. I copied Natalie's rules too so you can see what to do, thank you Natalie once again! I love her blog so you should most definitely check it out.

R U L E S


*Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
*Select 11 blogs with under 200 followers, to answer your 11 questions
*Let your chosen bloggers know you nominated them
*Don't forget to link your nominator in your blog post!

Questions:

1. Is your blog themed - If so why did you choose it?
My blog theme is the simple black, because it was just a plain theme that I could easily personalise to make it my own.
2. Which type of blog post do you enjoy reading the most?
I love to read beauty reviews on products that I'm thinking of buying, I know websites like Boots give reviews on their page, but I think getting an honest opinion of several people from their blogs is much better.
3. Why do you blog?
I was inspired by the amazing Zoe Sugg to start blogging, and now I've found a love to just write about beauty products and what I'm up to. I hope to start a Youtube channel too soon, but I'm not so sure when yet.
4. What is your all time favourite book?
I'm not a huge reader, but I love the book Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It's about a girl who commits suicide (Sorry for the morbid storyline) But she leaves thirteen tapes to this guy, each explaining little stories and characters.
5. Do you prefer going to parties or a chilled night with your best friends?
Well a 'party' for me and my friends isn't exactly a wild night, more of a gathering and just having fun. So I guess either for me, although I do like to just chill out with my closer friends too.
6. Which pizza topping is your favourite?
Plain margherita pizza for me please, preferably from Frankie and Benny's.
7. Which singer/band is your guilty pleasure?
Is Ariana Grande a guilty pleasure? I know some people like her, but for my music taste it's completely different.
8. How many gigs have you been to and which ones?
I like to think I'm very lucky for the amount of gigs I've been to in my 15 years of life. I can't actually give a number, but I've seen 21 bands, plus for some of those I've seen 2 or 3 times. Some bands I've watched are All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd, Canterbury, Enter Shikari, Iron Maiden and yes, One Direction.
9. Could you rough it camping at a festival or would you rather have your own bed and duvet?
This question couldn't have come at a better time, since in case you haven't read my blog recently, I went to Download Festival in Donington; which is a festival for rock music. I must admit, I only went for a day and I couldn't actually camp there. Perhaps if it was a different festival then maybe, otherwise I would just take a caravan which I saw a lot of people do.
10. Do you play any instruments?
I'm currently learning to play electric guitar.
11. Which has been your favourite holiday destination?
I've not been on many holidays in a while, and I've only been abroad once when it was freezing cold in Paris. So I suppose I would have to say that, although I would've liked to stay for longer as it was only a school trip, but I did go with my friends so it was a lot of fun.

Right so now it's time for me to ask some questions, but first these are my nominees - 


And here are my questions for you - 
1. What is your favourite thing to write about on your blog?
2. What is your favourite lipstick?
3. What is your all time favourite film?
4. What type of music do you mostly listen to?
5. Instagram or twitter?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
7. Favourite sweets or chocolate?
8. What do you do as a profession / or want to do when you're older?
9. Do you prefer watching a movie at the cinema or waiting for the DVD?
10. What's your favourite shop to buy from?
11. What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?

And I guess that's that, thank you again to Natalie and I hope to see this award being passed on in the future!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, but I have been tagged before and have over 200 followers. But thank you anyway! :) I've seen Enter Shikari too, wish I went to Download this year!
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for nominating me, I've been nominated before but never got round to posting it...I'll be sure to get the post done in the next few hours (hopefully anyway)
    The post was lovely, and I enjoyed reading your questions :)

    -Sarah xo
    timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow

CONTACT FORM