H&M New Look

OOTD: FATHER'S DAY MEAL

14:11Unknown

   Apologies first of all since I'm a little late on my post this weekend, but to be fair, I haven't stopped since 5:00am yesterday morning - But you'll hear all about what I've been up to soon enough. The 16th of June though is father's day, and I would just like to wish my dad a very happy father's day (Despite the ongoing torment like all father's do) And for his little day, we thought we would go out for a family meal like we did for mother's day to Frankie and Benny's. These outings are becoming a bit of a tradition for us when it comes to special days like today, that or we just really like the restaurant. The last time we went here was my Happy Mothers Day post.

   When we got there it was fairly packed; I suppose people had the same idea as us, great minds think alike and all that. But they managed to fit us in, and we sat near the kitchen part where you can see them making the food. For the meal we had garlic bread, then I decided on my usual Margherita pizza (I'm not very adventurous) plus some of their fries! If you've read my previous post then you know that I adore these fries, perhaps turning into a slight addiction. For desert I had a salted caramel cheesecake, simply because it's cheesecake.

   As always me and my brother found the little children's colouring book very entertaining, just because we find it amusing to read. There's was a point where we were both crying with laughter because they gave you numerous facts about cheese. I mean come on, why would you want to know that? We found it hilarious anyway.


Demolished

OOTD

   I only really got dressed for the day later on, so I suppose you could class it as a OOTN (Outfit Of The Night?) But anyway, since I was only going out for a family meal, I attempted to go 'smart casual' with my choice of outfit, and I did try my best with the limited time I had to get ready. 




Acid Wash Jeans - New Look
Studded Black Pumps - Primark
Small Brown Satchel - Primark
White Long-Sleeved Blouse - H&M, Divided Range

   Well it's been a seriously long weekend, and I think a good night's sleep is definitely needed. I've just seen the time, and also realised I have maths revision for tomorrow; which I've not even had time to do today. Oh well, my exams are technically over, so I'll just give it my best shot. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this OOTD post, this is actually my first one! But hopefully first of many. As always I shall see you next weekend, and I hope you all have a lovely week, cheerio...

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have that exact bag from Primark! Love the outfit xx

    retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    Reta x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a great bag for the price! Thank you Reta :)

      Meg xxx

      Delete

Follow

CONTACT FORM