Beauty MAC

MAY MUST HAVES

05:53Unknown

   Bonjour once again after another long week. Is it just me, or is anyone else freaking out about the fact that it's May already? I thought I would take advantage of this though and share with you some items that I'm really intrigued about, and really want to buy this month. Like always I have way too many things that I want to buy, and so I've had to shorten the list, or else we'd be here all day.

Make Up / Beauty


1. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - Boots £6.50
   Like the majority of people, I too have a love for the Soap and Glory range, and this is something that I've wanted for so long but for some reason just never bought it - I think it's because there's always been something else that's amazing from Soap and Glory. According to my friend it smells quite lemony, so I was sold from the start, since I love anything that smells of lemon.

2. Balmi Coconut Lip Balm - Boots £4.99
   Yes this is quite expensive for a lip balm, and some may think I'm beyond mad. But it is new to Boots, and they also do some other flavours like mint and strawberry. I think I was mostly drawn to them because of their appearance, since it's a unique little pot, and I think the white it really simplistic.

3. Models Own Nail Art Pen (Black) - Boots £6.00
   In the past I've 'attempted' nail art before but failed miserably, and I've seen other nail art pens from Topshop when I've been out and about. But I thought as Models Own is a popular nail brand at the moment,  I might as well try again with the whole nail art thing, and hopefully this time I'll be better equipped. 

4. Revlon Lip Butter (Tutti Fruiti) - Boots £7.99
   Recently I've just had a bit of a fancy for coral coloured make-up, but I just don't know whether I'd suit it. And so to start me off I really want to try a coral coloured lipstick. Obviously I did my research and it came down to this Revlon Lip Butter and Mac's Sounds Like Noise from Hayley Williams' range. Of course I went with pricing on this and decided to go with the Revlon, but this is more moisturising, when I'm used to matte lipsticks. I think this would be nice in spring though if the sun decides to appear.

5. Essie Nail Polish (Mint Candy Apple) - Boots £7.99
   Essie to me is very expensive for a nail polish, and so I highly recommend only buying a colour that you would wear often and not just once or so. I really love this mint green colour though, and I'm sure I would wear it a lot, since I only have a few pastel coloured nail polishes. On a website I looked at, it did say that it took a few coats to get an even coverage, but it is a really good quality nail polish overall.

6. Mac Cremeblend Blush (Peaches) - Debenhams £17.50
   Like I said with the lip butter, I really want to start trying coral coloured make-up. On YouTube I saw a girl called EssieButton and she raved about this product and how it's a really nice shade to blend. I most definitely want to try this as I don't really wear blush and it looked really nice when I saw testers.

7. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - Boots £3.69
   Yet again another lip balm that I would like to try, however this one may be more in people's price range. I've seen this before in Boots, and apparently it's really moisturising. I don't really have much more to say than that.

Books


1. I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk - Ebay £3.64
   As you may or may not know I love Zoella, and in one of her videos she talked about this series of books. This is the first of the series and I really want to buy another if I like this one. I found it really cheap on Ebay, so why not? It's a very girly book and you should probably only read it if you want an easy read, according to Zoe herself. 

2. The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger - Ebay £5.90
   This was first published in 1951, and I want to give this book a go since I've always heard of the title. If you are interested then the description says "Holden Caulfield is a dropout who has just been kicked out of his fourth school. Navigating his way through challenges of growing up, Holden dissects the 'phony' aspects of society, and the 'phonies' themselves: the headmaster whose affability depends on the wealth of the parents, his roommate who scores with girls using sickly-sweet affection."

   Well that's another blog post for this week, I hope my May must haves have given you some thought about yours! Thank you very much, and I shall return again next week as usual. Cheerio!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM