Blogging Life

NEW LOOK

05:07Megan Porter

   I thought a change would be good, since I wasn't really happy with my last blog design - Not the fact I had nothing better to do on a Friday night. But I guess in general I've grown to the idea of blogging now, plus I really love vlog's from people like Zoella, JacksGap, Marcus Butler and PointlessBlog. Me and my friends have had this sudden obsession with them, and we always joke about starting one ourselves. The only thing stopping us is really is school. What people might think and how they would react to it; which is stupid now that I think about it, but I guess that's just high school for you. Oh the joys.

   Anyways, that's all folks really, I will be blogging as often as I can so we'll just see how it goes...


♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM