New Look OOTD

OOTD: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

10:15Megan Porter

   First things first  I would just like to say Happy Mother's Day, of course, to my mama for being the best of the best. I love her very very much, and even though she's working tonight, I hope she has a lovely day today! Speaking of today, me and my family are heading out to the cinemas to watch Oz The Great and Powerful in 3D, so it should be fun. Then we're heading to Frankie and Benny's, which in case you didn't know, is a kind of American/Italian restaurant. Plus they do the best chips in the world, so that is what I shall be having for lunch this afternoon.

   I thought I'd do a kind of 'Outfit of the Day' thing, so here it goes. Now, my outfit choices can sometimes be different to my friends, as most of my wardrobe consists of woolly items, jeans and t-shirts. But today I though I'd wear one of my two dresses that I own, as it's fairly casual for occasions like this.

1. This dress was given to me from my auntie, who lives in London at the moment, and when I was younger she would always give me really nice clothes. Now this dress is very old, but it's the only thing I own from Topshop. Yes I have just said that. I really like it though because of the colours, and the material is really soft and comfy. I generally wear this when I want to feel more feminine than I do normally, so today is one of those special days. The dress itself is capped sleeved and it has a tie round waist, so it gives it some shape when it's on. I think I'm going to wear this with some plain black tights too, since it's not exactly summer weather yet.


2. This cardigan is amazing, that's all I have to say. It's woolly, red, and comfy. I got this for about £30 at New Look for when I was about to go on a Paris trip with school, and then I saw it in the sale for half the price. (It always happens to me!)


3. Up next we have my brogue boots. I purchased these at the same time of my cardigan for Paris, and they're just like brogues only in an ankle boot form. They're a nice tan colour, and we're about £25 from New Look. I don't wear these as often as I should, but they're just like the dress, in the sense that I only wear them now and again.


4. And last but by no means least, we have my good old satchel. This item in particular is essential in my opinion, and every girl should have that one bag we always use. This is mine. I bought this about two years ago when I went on yet another school trip, but this time to London. I found it in Primark for only £6 and its still as good as new to this day. Personally, this is one of the best things I've ever bought from Primark, and even though it's not that big I still find room to fit everything in. I would like to purchase a larger satchel though sometime in the future, since I just love them now.


Well that's the choice of outfit today, I hope everyone has a lovely mother's day!

♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

CONTACT FORM